Organising an ACLC PhD meeting
Please follow the this procedure if you are chairing the next PhD meeting.
Plan the meeting
- In consultation with the ACLC, select a date and time for the meeting.
- Book the room (via ACLC office).
- Let all PhD students know when/where the next meeting is taking place and ask for points for the agenda.
- Ask if anyone wants to give a presentation.
- You put the agenda together based on feedback from the PhD students and items sent to you by the ACLC (see template below).
- Send a copy of the agenda to everyone (with a link to the previous minutes) before the PhD meeting, including the ACLC.
After the meeting
- The minutes can then be sent to all PhD candidates and the ACLC.