The researchers involved in LANCAR aim:
- to develop a psycho-linguistic approach to argumentation called Psycho-Argumentation
- to increase the scope and precision of procedures for Argument-Checking
- to extend and refine the argument representation framework of Constructive Adpositional Argumentation (CxAdArg)
- to study the History and Philosophy of Argument and provide historically informed accounts of the relevant theoretical concepts
- to collaborate with scientific and societal partners in disseminating knowledge about argumentation and developing tools for enhancing people’s critical thinking and argumentation skills
Please consult the news page on the LANCAR website for the latest info on research seminars and feedback sessions for students.
Coordinator and group members
Monique Flecken, Federico Gobbo, José Plug, Menno Reijven, Bertus van Rooy, Jean Wagemans (coordinator)
Website of the group
For more information, please visit the LANCAR website.