- Investigating complexity from various perspectives and disciplines, including phraseological, morphological, propositional, phonological and discourse-interactional complexity.
- Looking for non-redundant, valid and reliable measures of complexity.
- Establishing developmental measures of complexity.
- Doing longitudinal and cross-linguistic research on complexity.
- Doing research on complexity in instructional practice.
The members of the research group meet on a regular basis. During these meetings colleagues from other universities inside and outside the Netherlands are invited to discuss their findings with the group.
Coordinator and group members
Group members: Enoch Aboh, Kees Hengeveld, Petra Sleeman, Klaas Seinhorst, Jacub Szymanik, Thom Westveer
Guests: Margreet Dorleijn, Federico Gobbo, Aafke Hulk, Jan Hulstijn, Caitlin Meyer, Arjen Versloot