- establish the commonalities and differences between individual Slavic languages;
- use and develop the Amsterdam Slavic Parallel Aligned Corpus;
- special focus: taxis-constructions and aspect choice;
- special focus: lexical restrictions (asp. action types);
- special focus: the historical development of Slavic verbal aspect.
Our group meets every week on Friday afternoon (except on holidays). Updates on ongoing research are exchanged and discussions are lively.
Coordinator and group members
Coordinator: René Genis
Members: Adriaan A. Barentsen, Magda van Duikeren-Hrabová, Egbert Fortuin, Janneke Kalsbeek, Jaap Kamphuis, Paula Kyselica, Radovan Lučić.