The Faculty of Humanities (FGw) at the UvA invites applications for Marie Curie grant 2016
Have you recently finished your PhD? Are you interested in a postdoc position to further pursue your research in Humanities research? We would like to invite you to apply for a Marie S. Curie grant together with an academic sponsor from the Faculty of Humanities.
We are looking for interested researchers
- who hold a PhD in a relevant field on 14/09/2016 (deadline for submission of the formal application)
- who live outside the Netherlands or have not lived here for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the call deadline (14/09/2016)
- who would like to spend one or two years doing full-time research at the Faculty of Humanities at the University of Amsterdam.
- and who can make a high level contribution to the research the Faculty of Humanities.
What do you need to do?
Please send your CV, list of publication and an outline of your research project, including a problem statement, research question and an indication of your methodology, to email@example.com and explore the possibility of applying jointly for a Marie Skłodowska-Curie – Incoming Fellowship.
How to find a senior researcher in your research area to act as academic supervisor for your project?
The wide range of research covered by the Faculty of Humanities is organised in five research schools:
- Amsterdam Center for Language and Communication (ACLC)
- Amsterdam School for Regional, Transnational and European Studies (ARTES)
- Amsterdam School for Cultural Analysis (ASCA)
- Amsterdam School of Historical Studies (ASH)
- Amsterdam School for Heritage, Memory and Material Culture (AHM)
The Faculty of Humanities also participates - besides the Faculty of Sciences - in the:
- Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC)
What can you expect?
During the application process, you will be supported in further developing your project into a compatible Marie S.Curie application by the FGw member who is acting as your academic sponsor and the Faculties Grant support team.
If our application is successful the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action will provide an allowance to cover your living, travel and family costs and contributes to the overhead of the host organization. For further detail see the Marie Skłodowska-Curie website.