Meetings and minutes
ACLC board meetings, ACLC member meetings, PhD council meetings
Any ACLC member interested in receiving a copy of the minutes of the ACLC Board meetings can register for an email subscription by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. For current members of the ACLC board click here
ACLC junior member council
If you are interested in receiving a copy of the PhD minutes, please contact Sanne Berends
Organising an ACLC junior member meeting
Please follow the this procedure if you are chairing the next PhD meeting.
Plan the meeting
- In consultation with the ACLC, select a date and time for the meeting.
- Book the room (via ACLC office).
- Let all PhD students know when/where the next meeting is taking place and ask for points for the agenda.
- Ask if anyone wants to give a presentation.
- You put the agenda together based on feedback from the PhD students and items sent to you by the ACLC (see template below).
- Send a copy of the agenda to everyone (with a link to the previous minutes) before the PhD meeting.
After the meeting
- The minutes can then be sent to all PhD staff and the ACLC.